Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 New Goals

Here we are, a new year a new set of goals ! 2010 for most was better than expected especially during Holiday season of retail selling. Still Waters Jewelry wants to thank all customers who support local small business. As a jewelry designer I was thankful to many customers who support local art markets like the Freret Market and Harrison Art Market in New Orleans. I was also thankful to store owners who carry my jewelry, what a compliment that is. But with all that behind me, I have to start anew with new goals and new plan.

Every year starts with a sense of optimism and it is this optimism that we have to keep in mind. Writing our goals is important so we can look back to see how far we have come. So that is how I will start 2011:


1. Work on my web site. I gave out so many cards with my web site on it so the least I can do is make it presentable ! I will keep interesting inventory listed with good pictures. This is my priority.

2. Hold at least one jewelry party a month. This will get my jewelry business a boost by getting to know more customers.

3. Be more selective of shows I take part. Sometimes it is better to invest your time in creative process than to be at wrong show. you know what I am talking

4. Be more organized and diciplined with my paperwork. I hate that part.

5. Improve my booth layout. Make it more user friendly and create atmosphere where people can stop for a while. Longer they stay more apt they are to buy.

6. More importantly I will strive to be more creative in my designs. Venture out in area that is new.

There is my list and will check back and let you know which goals I have actually acomplished. Good luck to my fellow artisans and much love to my customers. Here we go 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment